- the types of personal information WebJuicy collects and holds;
- clearly communicate how and when WebJuicy collects, discloses, uses, stores and otherwise handles personal information;
- inform you about the purposes for which WebJuicy collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information;
- provide you with information about how you may access your personal information, and seek correction of your personal information;
- how we store your personal information and keep it secure;
- provide you with information about how you may make a complaint, and how WebJuicy will deal with any such complaint.
(2) TYPE OF INFORMATION AND COLLECTION
Personal information is information that we use to identify you such as your name, address, and email address or telephone number or where your identity is reasonably apparent from the information provided. We will collect personal information directly from you as clients or from your authorised representatives when you engage us for the purpose of conducting our business. We may collect the following personally identifiable information from users who buy our products or services: name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, and credit card number.
Non-personal information is information about you or your activities which cannot be used to personally identify you and which may be collected when you visit our website. This includes information like the requesting IP address, the type of browser being used, the date and time of the visit, the pages and resources accessed and downloaded, the previous site visited and the user ID used to access the page, if any.
We may with your consent collect personal information about you or from your representatives for the purpose of providing you with our products or services, contacting you, or obtaining feedback. When you use our services we store, process and transmit your files and information relation to these for the purpose of providing our products and services. When you access our website, we use non-personal information we may collect to compile statistical information about the use of our website. You can also configure your Internet browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is sent.
(4) ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may contact us in writing to amend, correct, or update the personal information that you have provided to us. We will need to obtain proof of your identify before implementing your request and may refuse to provide you with certain information where permitted or required by law. In certain circumstances, the law permits us to deny access to your person information if:
- access would pose a serious threat to the life, safety or health of any individual or to public health or public safety;
- access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others;
- the request is frivolous or vexatious;
- the information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings and would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings;
- access would reveal the intentions of a party in relation to negotiations or prejudice those negotiations;
- access would be unlawful; or
- access may prejudice enforcement activities or a security function
(5) DATA SECURITY
We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal information. We employ appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures to protect personal information from misuse, interference and loss, unauthorised disclosure or alteration. The personal information we collect from you is strictly confidential and held on highly secure servers in controlled facilities. To ensure the highest security standards, we store data through Dropbox and AWS data centres. The access to such information is restricted to those personnel and third party suppliers who require access for the purpose of us conducting our business and who are subject to strict confidentiality obligations. We use secure methods to destroy or de-identify any personal information as soon as the law permits.
(6) THIRD PARTY PRIVACY
We may link to or otherwise make available third party information on the Website. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites including websites that are linked to the Website. It is the responsibility of the individual Internet user to make decisions regarding the relevance, accuracy, currency and/or reliability of information found on linked sites. Please read the terms and policies of third-party sites before accessing or using such sites. The inclusion of a link on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the linked site by us.
(7) THIRD PARTY SERVICES
We may use third parties and contractors to administer and deliver services and communications by email. By using our products and services, you agree to the transfer of your personal information. Some third party suppliers or their products and services are located overseas. Business details and personal information you provide may be transferred to an overseas recipient and stored overseas to administer such services and communications to you. We will only disclose your personal information for the primary purpose for which it was collected and before we disclose your personal information cross-border, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the third party recipient is accountable for keeping your personal information private or otherwise ensure that the third party recipient is subject to a substantially similar privacy law or data protection law or binding scheme that has the effect of or protects the information in a similar way to the APPs.
(8) USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
We will only send you marketing related emails if you have specifically given permission for this through opt-in email. Your e-mail address or other details will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent. Please contact us if you no longer wish to receive emails from us that are marketing related or follow the unsubscribe instructions in any such email.
The use of this Website and its contents is at your risk. None of WebJuicy’s affiliates or directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensors makes any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with the Website, its use, its content or any products or services (including WebJuicy’s products or services) referred to on the Website.
We will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure but to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (including in negligence) for the consequences of any unauthorised access to your information. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you or your clients might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of the email or the Website or their content (including third party material and advertisements on the email or the Website), irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us. The email and the Website are designed for general interest only.
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
- the provision of credit card or other financial information, the failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any e-commerce transacted or attempted to be transacted on the Website.
- defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties or publication of any materials relating to or constituting such conduct.
You and your organisation agree to indemnify and hold harmless WebJuicy from and against any loss, damage, cost, expense, claim proceeding or liability of any kind that WebJuicy may incur to any third party that arises directly or indirectly from your use of this Website and your activities in connection with this Website.
Although we take all appropriate security measures to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet. Please do not send sensitive or confidential information to us by email as transmission over the Internet cannot be 100% guaranteed. We assume no responsibility for any loss of confidentiality or for the security of any information that you transmit to us electronically.
Please contact us at the email address below if you have any questions or concerns about our collection, use or disclosure of personal information. We will aim to resolve your complaint within 30 days.
If you remain dissatisfied, you may refer your complaint in writing to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at the following address:
Director of Compliance
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
Sydney NSW 2001